Three Oaks Circle is an Independent Living Community in Milwaukee
Three Oaks Circle is the fulfillment of the dreams of the Indian Council of the Elderly, the Sisters of St. Francis of Assisi, and the School Sisters of St. Francis to provide affordable, independent housing for seniors who wish to reside on the southwest side of Milwaukee. Sponsorship of this Independent Living community has been carried on to this day by the Indian Council of the Elderly, the Sisters of St. Francis of Assisi and the School Sisters of St. Francis.
Residents of Three Oaks Circle must be at least 62 years of age and are required to meet certain income restrictions as required by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). Qualifying residents will only be required to pay 30% of their gross adjusted income as their monthly rent charge.
What They’re Saying
Campus Amenities & Services
Three Oaks Circle encourages an active, independent lifestyle balanced with comfort and security for seniors looking for subsidized, low-income apartments in Milwaukee.
- Subsidized Independent Living available
- Beautiful setting – located in Armour Park
- Community room with full kitchen
- Controlled guest access
- Library, country store, and craft room
- Full-service salon
- Organized social and recreational activities based on resident interest
- Outdoor areas for personal gardening and enjoyment
- Assistance in accessing needed social services
- Maintenance-free living
Three Oaks Circle is managed and operated by Capri Communities
providing quality, caring management services to our residents.
LEARN ABOUT OUR LIVING OPTIONS
Independent Living Key Features
- One-bedroom apartments with full kitchens
- Heat, electric, and water utilities are included in rent
- Discounted cable television available
- Off-street numbered and assigned parking spaces available
We Love Our Neighborhood!
Nearby Grocery Store
Three Oaks Circle
6200 W. Waterford Court | Milwaukee, WI 53220
Three Oaks Circle has become a warm and comfortable home for many residents who enjoy the many amenities of the community and proximity to the neighborhoods they know and love.