Join Our Team
Careers at Capri
We are always looking for team members that not only believe in our mission, but live it every day. Capri is a place to grow and thrive in your career.
Volunteer With Us
Capri Communities also offers rewarding opportunities to volunteer with our great seniors and staff across southeastern Wisconsin!
Enjoy Life With Us
Our mission is simple: Enriching the lives of our residents through service and commitment to family and community.
We are always looking for team members that not only believe in our mission, but live it every day. From our caregivers to our home office team, Capri Communities is a place to grow and thrive in your career.
The entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well from our top management to the front line employees. We combine opportunity with meaningful work. We offer a team-based approach that includes open communication and exchange of ideas. Your job is important and your role in the growth of the organization is equally important.
Of course, Capri Communities offers a competitive benefits package for all qualifying employees as well, including:
- Flexible scheduling
- Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others
- A career that gives back to the community
- Competitive Pay and Benefits*
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account/Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short-term Disability
- Company Paid Long-term Disability
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid time off and Holidays
- Training and conference opportunities
- Advancement opportunities
- Education Assistance Program options
Capri Communities, Tarantino & Company, and Trisect, Inc. provide equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants.