Enjoy Comfort and Safety in our Independent Living Apartments
Carnegie Place, a senior living community located in the heart of West Allis and metropolitan Milwaukee, has become a warm and comfortable home for many senior residents who enjoy the deluxe amenities of the community and the proximity to the neighborhoods they know and love. Residents can choose from a variety of spacious one-bedroom apartment styles each with unique, charming and well-designed features. Built as a library by a grant from the Carnegie Foundation in 1904, the building was acquired and renovated into apartments by Capri Communities in 2001.
Carnegie Place encourages an active, independent lifestyle balanced with comfort and security. Our location offers easy access to supermarkets, medical services, churches, restaurants and all the entertainment and activities in Milwaukee. Carnegie Place builds and maintains relationships with area business and civic organizations. These connections make it easy for our residents to participate in activities inside and outside the community.
Campus Amenities & Services
Carnegie Place does not require a long-term commitment. Rents are month-to-month.
- Spacious one bedroom apartment homes
- Convenient laundry rooms
- Professionally landscaped grounds
- Heat, electric and water utilities included with rent
- Optional indoor parking
- No enrollment fees
- 24-hour emergency communication system
- Secure home-like environment with locked lobby and exterior doors
- Scheduled transportation to shopping in and around West Allis, Milwaukee, and surrounding areas
- Organized social activities
- Community room with full kitchen
- Community patio
- Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization (NBPI) system: Installed in all shared common spaces throughout our campus. NBPI is proven to eliminate 99.4% of airborne bacteria, molds, allergens, and viruses.
Carnegie Place is managed and operated by Capri Communities
providing quality, caring management services to our residents.
LEARN ABOUT OUR LIVING OPTIONS