Village Point Commons is an Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care Community in Grafton
Imagine all the comforts of home with additional luxuries and features to make your life more enjoyable. Our goal in designing Village Pointe Commons is to create a sense of community, to give you the special extras and luxuries you deserve, and to enhance your overall health and well-being. You are in our minds while creating this experience – your joy, your health, your happiness, your life.
Whether you are looking for Independent Living, Assisted Living, or Memory Care options for yourself or your loved one, you’ll find your perfect fit at Village Pointe Commons.
Village Pointe Commons is ranked a top 25 largest Milwaukee-area retirement community by the Milwaukee Business Journal.
Please enjoy our new Community Story video. We are so proud of our wonderful residents and staff!
What They’re Saying
Campus Amenities & Services
Luxury Casettas and apartments for Independent Living, a variety of apartments for Assisted Living, and spacious, bright Memory Care studios… whatever you or your loved one is looking for, you’ll find it at Village Pointe Commons. Our community creates vibrant experiences where residents can make friends and lead rich, spirited lives.
No Endowment Fees
Village Pointe Commons does not have an endowment fee or long-term commitment. Use your hard-earned money for yourself: shop, travel, or find a new passion.
- Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care support
- Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization (NBPI) system: Installed in all shared common spaces throughout our campus. NBPI is proven to eliminate 99.4% of airborne bacteria, molds, allergens, and viruses.
- Maintenance-free living
- Restaurant-style, full-service dining room
- Heated, underground parking available
- Lap pool, fitness suite, and full-service beauty salon
- Theater and crafting room
- Lively, comfortable common area available for resident events or private get-togethers
- Full-time lifestyle staff to plan activities and outings based on resident interest
- Worship services
- Pet friendly
- Outdoor walking paths and gathering areas with putting green, bocce court, dog run, and stonework water feature
- Focus on fun: enjoy happy hours, themed parties, and fun outings with your friends and neighbors
- Vibrant community with lots of friendship and laughter
- Priority access to other living and care options based on availability
Village Pointe Commons is managed and operated by Capri Communities
providing quality, caring management services to our residents.
take a virtual tour
LEARN ABOUT OUR LIVING OPTIONS
Independent Living Key Features
- One- and two-bedroom apartments all with full kitchens and washer/dryers; some include a den and patio/balcony
- Unique, two-bedroom Casettas with outdoor maintenance provided; all feature a laundry room, private entry, attached garage, and shared party room
- Resident-controlled heat and air conditioning included in rent
- Electricity, water, cable, telephone, and internet included in rent
- $100 dining allowance/month for apartments
- Pet friendly
Independent Living Manger
Assistant Executive Director
Assisted Living Key Features
- Studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments with private bathroom; one- and two-bedroom apartments include full kitchens
- Some apartments feature a balcony
- Flexible, individualized care plan aimed at promoting independence
- Three meals served each day in our dining room
- Discreet assistance with daily living activities
- Pendant for safety and reassurance
- Pharmacy and medication management services
- Health and wellness suite with physical therapy center
- Heat, electricity, A/C, water, telephone and TV included in rent
- Scheduled transportation to local events and errands
Community Relations Manager
Memory Care Key Features
- Private and semi-private studios, each partially furnished
- Full, private bathroom in each studio
- Center patio with flower and vegetable gardens plus areas for gathering
- Research-based Blu Grotto programming
- Flexible, individualized care plans and discreet assistance with daily living activities
- Heat, A/C, water, trash and cable included in rent
Community Relations Manager
We Love Our Neighborhood!
Shops & Dining
Lime Kiln Park
Short Drive to Cedarburg
Village Pointe Commons
101 Walnut Circle | Grafton, WI 53024
The Village of Grafton has so much to offer: shopping, dining, and a rich history. Take a walk through nearby Lime Kiln Park, grab a bite at your favorite restaurant, or stop by the Blues Trail, home to the former Paramount Records. Village Pointe Commons is also just minutes away from downtown Cedarburg.
Vibrant living is at the core of Village Pointe Commons. Whether you like to stay in and socialize with friends and neighbors or you like to be out exploring what Grafton has to offer, Village Pointe Commons is the place to make it all happen.