St. Rita Square is an Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care Community in Milwaukee
Live life to the fullest at St. Rita Square. Now open on Milwaukee’s Lower East Side, these upscale Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care apartments are just steps away from the area’s best restaurants, shopping and entertainment in one of city’s most vibrant and historic neighborhoods. St. Rita Square features top-of-the-line amenities, secure underground parking, a trattoria with wood-fired pizza oven, restaurant-style dining, wellness suite and amazing views of the city.
St. Rita Square is ranked one of the largest Milwaukee-area retirement communities by the Milwaukee Business Journal.
What They’re Saying
Campus Amenities & Services
Floor to ceiling windows, modern appliances, granite countertops, in-unit laundry… the amenity list for your dream apartment goes on and on. St. Rita Square creates vibrant experiences where residents can make friends and lead rich, spirited lives.
No Endowment Fees
St. Rita Square does not have an endowment fee or long-term commitment. Use your hard-earned money for yourself: shop, travel, or find a new passion.
- Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization (NBPI) system: Installed in all shared common spaces throughout our campus. NBPI is proven to eliminate 99.4% of airborne bacteria, molds, allergens, and viruses.
- Restaurant-style dining room
- Heated underground parking
- Maintenance-free living with on-site maintenance
- Controlled guest access
- Scheduled complimentary transportation services to shopping and group outings
- Concierge services
- Spa and full-service hair salon with manicure station
- Fitness suite
- Club room
- Cannoli event and activities room
- Indoor access to St. Rita – Three Holy Women Church. Click here to view a virtual tour of St. Rita Church. Click here to read the history of St. Rita Church.
- Guest apartment (based on availability)
- The Piazza – our private, urban outdoor gathering space
- The Trattoria – casual dining with grab-n-go food options
St. Rita Square is managed and operated by Capri Communities
providing quality, caring management services to our residents.
LEARN ABOUT OUR LIVING OPTIONS
Independent Living Key Features
- 1-bedroom apartments starting at $1,900/mo.
- 2-bedroom apartments starting at $2,375/mo.
- Elevated ceilings with floor to ceiling windows
- Heat & air conditioning, controlled by individual thermostats included in rent
- Water, electricity, cable TV, Wi-Fi and landline phones included in rent
- Pet friendly
- Private dining space
- Stainless steel appliances and in-unit washer & dryer
- 6th-floor penthouse apartments with exclusive rooftop patio and adjacent indoor club space for gathering with neighbors and friends
- Monthly dining allowance
- Special events and entertainment
Community Relations Manager
Assistant Executive Director
Assisted Living Key Features
- Studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments, each with a full kitchen or kitchenette
- 9-foot ceilings with floor to ceiling windows
- Access to all campus amenities such as concierge services, salon, yoga studio, outdoor Piazza, and activity room
- Flexible, individualized care plan aimed at promoting independence
- Three meals served each day in our dining room
- Discreet assistance with daily living activities
- Pendant for safety and reassurance
- Pharmacy and medication management services
- Heat, A/C, electricity, water, satellite television, WiFi and telephone included in rent
- Scheduled transportation to local events and errands
Community Relations Manager
Memory Care Key Features
- Private studios, each partially furnished
- Full, private bathroom in each studio
- Daily routine areas located throughout the community to encourage continuous activity
- Secured community with automatic notification system to ensure resident safety
- Social events that bring families together and foster meaningful visits
- Evidence-based Blu Grotto programming
- Flexible, individualized care plans and discreet assistance with daily living activities
- Three nutritious meals served daily
- Pharmacy and medication management
- Access to visiting specialty services such as Physical and Occupational Therapies, Visiting Physicians, Podiatry, and Hospice Care
- Supervised group outings
- Heat, A/C, electricity, water and satellite television included in rent
We Love Our Neighborhood!
Shops & Dining
Brady Street & The Third Ward
St. Rita Square
728 E Pleasant Street | Milwaukee, WI 53202
St. Rita Square is ideally located close to a wide variety of entertainment and dining. The apartments are in walking distance to Brady Street, home to Glorioso’s Italian Market, Sciortino’s Bakery, and the Dorsia and Diplomat restaurants. Around the corner is Metro Market, Starbucks, Panera Bread, and many more restaurants, grocery stores, and salons. For those of you who enjoy the theater, St. Rita Square is just a hop from the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts, Oriental Theater, Riverside Theater, and the Third Ward. Speaking of the Hop, Milwaukee’s newest form of transportation, St. Rita Square is located just two blocks from a Hop stop.
Vibrant living is at the core of St. Rita Square. Whether you like to stay in and socialize with friends and neighbors, or you like to be out exploring what Milwaukee has to offer, St. Rita Square is the place to make it all happen.