Thoughtfully designed memory care in Sun Prairie.
Welcome to Hyland Crossings
There are many reasons to choose Hyland Crossings memory care. Whether it's safely exploring our safe haven living environment, participating in personalized social activities, or taking a chaperoned trip to a petting zoo, our memory care program encourages residents to continue to live a meaningful life.
Our memory care programming is designed to create opportunities for each resident to pursue what is personally fulfilling for them. Our research-based signature programs are designed to create an emotional and physical safe haven, bring engagement, maintain ability, and delay decline. Offering opportunities beyond the basics promotes a resident's greatest level of independence, well-being, and sense of belonging.
- Residents are invited to join scheduled programs of interest in large and small groups or person-to-person – view our community calendar here – along with spontaneous, non-scheduled experiences
- It's Never Too Late® technology personalizes a resident's experience to help them stay connected with families, hobbies, and interests
- Daily routine areas are designed to encourage independence, engagement with peers, and allow each person to be who they are now in the safest possible environment
- Peaceful and secure outdoor space to encourage residents to enjoy the outdoors while maintaining safety
- Compassionate, dementia-care trained, around-the-clock staff
- Dining services providing three nutritious meals each day, plus snacks
- Linen, laundry, and housekeeping services
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living & medication management options
- Wellness RN on staff
- Furnished private studios with private bathroom and a large window - click here to view
Prefer to talk on the phone?
Give Sarah a call at (608) 575-9384 to talk about Hyland Crossings availability, services, and pricing information.
Specialized programming helps families and our care staff nurture a resident's highest level of ability in the safest environment possible. Recently, Joe, a Korean War veteran, along with seven other Capri Senior Communities residents, flew in an open-cockpit biplane with Ageless Aviation Dreams Foundation.
The Alzheimer's Association has recognized Hyland Campus as a continued valued partner and will feature our team and residents on a billboard! The Madison chapter has also recognized Lifestyle Enrichment Specialist Jessica (pictured first row, second from the right) as a dedicated leader in raising awareness about Alzheimer's disease and raising funds for the Madison Walk to End Alzheimer's through unique events like the Madison Mallards sponsorship game. "This is something I'm passionate about and will continue to be involved in for years to come," said Jessica.
Check out Hyland Crossings' full page here to see more photos, read our monthly newsletter, and learn about our team. Hyland Campus also has assisted living at Hyland Park.