Are you looking for the perfect place to call home? Tucked away on seven acres of scenic land just south of Milwaukee's Wilson Park, Wilson Commons senior living campus offers all the comforts and privacy of home, with plenty of opportunities for fun, friendship, and healthy activity. For residents who request or require some assistance with their daily living activities, The Polonaise apartment homes provide privacy, comfort, and personal care for each resident.
I was very apprehensive at first... but after a few days all of our fears were quelled. I cannot thank staff enough for the wonderful care we are getting. And so many activities! And the food! Just great!
-Bernadette & Jerry S., residents at Wilson Commons
- Independent living and assisted living support
- Beautiful apartments with full kitchens
- One- and two-bedroom styles with patio and balcony options
- Most apartments have scenic views of Wilson Park
- Close to shopping, restaurants, and grocery stores; free scheduled transportation
- Lively, comfortable common areas
- Short and long walking trails
- On-site chapel with daily mass
- On-site fitness room, library, and salon
- Calendar of fun social and recreational activities