Are you looking for a home to call your own, with all the benefits of a top-quality senior living community? The beautiful Villas and apartments of St. Catherine Commons offer gorgeous, scenic views of Lake Michigan, proximity to the excitement and amenities of Kenosha, Wisconsin, and even a bit of history. Built on the site of St. Catherine's Hospital, we have lovingly placed saved artifacts from this historic building in our community for our residents, families, and visitors to enjoy.
I've never seen such caring caregivers at any community. They greeted my dad like he was already a part of their family.
-Jaynie S., family member of a resident at St. Catherine Commons
- Independent living, assisted living support, and memory care
- Unique, villa-style one-floor homes with outdoor maintenance provided
- Full apartment options, many with lake views
- Walking paths to the shores of Lake Michigan and Kenosha's Pennoyer Park
- Close to shopping, restaurants, and grocery stores; free scheduled transportation
- Proximity to Carthage College, with options for group outings to concerts and events
- Lively, comfortable common areas
- On-site fitness room, library, salon, arts and crafts center, woodworking shop, and general store
- Calendar of fun social and recreation activities - tell us what you'd like to do!