Grace Commons embodies a sense of community. Its setting offers serenity. Situated on over 30 acres, Grace Commons is nestled among natural features of wetlands, prairie lands, mature tree lines, and rolling topography. Inspired by its natural setting, your new home will be full of light, color, and the warmth of a community designed to celebrate life.
Living at Grace Commons
With an emphasis on wellness and healthy living, Grace Commons will have all the comforts of home with additional features to make your life more full. Nine different one- and two-bedroom independent living floor plans are offered to fit your personal needs. Looking to downsize but want the same feel as a private home? The Casettas offer the privacy of your own two-bedroom home plus a shared social space to connect with neighbors. Whatever you choose, you'll find community, friends, comfort, and privacy at Grace Commons.
- Spacious one- and two-bedroom apartments and private, two-bedroom Casettas
- Heated, underground parking available for apartments; Casettas include a 1 or 2 car garage
- Select apartments include private balcony/patio
- Stainless steel appliances as well as a washer/dryer included
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
At Grace Commons, you can cook and bake in your apartment's modern kitchen. But if you're too busy, you have many dining options. Check out our exhibition kitchen for Sunday brunch or an interactive cooking demonstration. Have a busy day? Stop by the grab-and-go for a quick bite. Are the grandkids in town? Order a pizza and enjoy with your family in the taproom. Or join your friends at the bar, order a pub burger, and watch the game.
- Exhibition kitchen with cooking demonstrations
- Grab-and-go options
- Restaurant-style dining
- Casual dining and taproom
Health & Wellness
Grace Commons is purposely designed to encourage and support you on your fitness goals. The health and wellness center for the residents of Grace will feature group fitness classes, on-site physical and occupational therapy, beauty salon, full-service exercise room, and massage therapy.
- Fitness classes
- On-site physical, occupational, and massage therapy
- Beauty salon
- Outdoor fitness stations & nature trails
Supportive Service Options
We know that in some cases people need more support - whether it is medications, mobility, or memory loss creating the need for more assistance. With our unique continuum of care, Grace Commons support staff will be there to help. Your assisted living and memory care services are personalized to meet your needs in the right supportive environment.
- Fully licensed assisted living
- Memory support neighborhood
- Personalized services