Three Oaks Circle is the fulfillment of the dreams of the Indian Council of the Elderly, the Sisters of St. Francis of Assisi and the School Sisters of St. Francis to provide affordable, independent housing for seniors who wish to reside on the southwest side of Milwaukee. Sponsorship of this Independent Living community has been carried on to this day by the Sisters of St. Francis of Assisi and the School Sisters of St. Francis.
The mission of this collaborative development has been to foster quality of life and independent living for older adults by providing appropriate, low income housing in Milwaukee and by facilitating access to services senior require. Three Oaks Circle has become a warm and comfortable home for many residents who enjoy the many amenities of the community and proximity to the neighborhoods they know and love. The community encourages an active, independent lifestyle balanced with comfort and security for seniors looking for subsidized, low-income apartments in Milwaukee. Three Oaks Circle builds and maintains relationships with senior resource organizations which offer residents many opportunities to learn about the services available for them.
Residents of Three Oaks Circle must be at least 62 years of age and are required to meet certain income restrictions as required by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). Qualifying residents will only be required to pay 30% of their gross adjusted income as their monthly rental charge.
All the Comforts of Home
- Sunny, open concept one bedroom apartments
- Convenient, same floor laundry rooms
- Professionally landscaped grounds
- Secured, private storage space
Quality of Living by Design
- On-site professional management
- Secure, cozy environment
- Scheduled transportation to shopping and community activities in Milwaukee and surrounding areas
- Organized social and recreational activities
- Outdoor areas for personal gardening and enjoyment
- Assistance in accessing needed social services
- Community room with full kitchen
- Resident community area and gathering places
- Full-service hair salon for men and women
- Country Store
- Craft Room