Enjoy all the comforts of home within a vibrant, close-knit community at The Gables of Germantown! Set on beautifully landscaped grounds, this charming senior community boasts a number of unique housing options for those seeking independent living, assisted living, or memory care support services.
I couldn't be happier! This is my wonderful, comfortable home.
-Shirley B., resident at The Gables of Germantown
- Independent living, assisted living, and memory care options
- A unique array of housing styles, including independent and assisted living apartments and independent living, ranch-style cottages, with a distinctive European architectural style
- Many apartments have patios or balconies with small gardens for personal enjoyment
- Walking paths around beautifully landscaped grounds
- Close to shopping, restaurants, and grocery stores; free scheduled transportation
- Nearby amenities include restaurants, stores, health care, and places of worship
- Lively, comfortable common areas
- Free "donut Thursday" at Himmel Haus for residents
- Experienced, lively staff and support team
- Top-quality supportive and memory care services
- On-site fitness center, pub and game room, coffee shop, general store, day spa with massage therapy, library, and woodworking shop
- On-campus Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin clinic
- Calendar of fun social and recreational activities - tell us what you'd like to do!
Interested in The Gables of Germantown?
Get in touch to learn more about independent living, assisted living, and memory care in Germantown.