Are you searching for the perfect place to call home? Look no further than beautiful, historic Port Washington. Our independent living, assisted living, and memory care communities combine vintage architecture with modern amenities, creating a worry-free, vibrant, and comfortable space you will fall in love with.
I continue to spend my time and energy with the people that I have grown to love and, in turn, who, to, have grown to love and support me.
-Marsha U., resident & volunteer at Harbor Campus
- Independent living, assisted living support, and memory care
- Unique architectural building style; most of the building is converted from the historic St. Alphonsus Hospital
- Quiet residential neighborhood with a community feel steeped in the rich history of Port Washington
- Plenty of green space with walking paths for resident enjoyment
- Renovations underway to enhance visitor and resident experience
- Lively, comfortable common areas
- On-site fitness room, salon, general store, and library
- Calendar of fun social and recreational activities - tell us what you'd like to do!
Interested in Harbor Campus?
Get in touch to learn more about independent living, assisted living, and memory care in Port Washington.